View Observation Report - Page 6
- After editing the Observation Report, the actual Observation Report
will appear. This is to be printed.
- Scroll down to read the report.
- Notice that the Descriptors that the Administrator
marked as Observed and Needs Improvement are listed under the
Comments Area. The Descriptors are either listed in a positive or negative
way. The Descriptors that are Not Observed are not listed on
- The Comments that were typed in the "Overall
Comments" Area on the Edit an Observation are displayed on
the Overall Comments Area on the Report.
- Click on the "Print this Page" links on
the top or bottom of the screen to print a copy of the observation.
- If necessary, choose the appropriate county and school from drop-down
list The Observation Report will appear.
View Observation Report Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Website designed and hosted by:
The Center for Technology in Education (CTE)
Johns Hopkins University